GoodCaseApps respects your privacy. The following is our policy with respect to personal information that we are presented with.
• This policy covers how GoodCaseApps treats personal information that GoodCaseApps collects and receives, including information related to your past use of GoodCaseApps products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
• This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that GoodCaseApps does not own or control, or to people that GoodCaseApps does not employ or manage.
• When you visit our website, your IP address, GoodCaseApps cookie information, and page request are automatically received and recorded on our server logs from your browser.
• When you contact our customer support or respond to requests for information, GoodCaseApps is in possession of additional information.
• GoodCaseApps uses information only for the following general purposes: to fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you and provide anonymous reporting for internal clients.
GoodCaseApps does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or companies except to provide products or services you have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
• We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
• When you access GoodCaseApps website, we, or companies we hire to track how our website is used, may place small data files called “cookies” on your computer.
• GoodCaseApps send a "session cookie" to your computer when you log in to your account. This type of cookie helps us to recognize you if you visit multiple pages on our site during the same session, so that we don’t need to ask you for your password on each page. Once you log out or close your browser, this cookie expires and no longer has any effect.
• We encode our cookies so that only we can interpret the information stored in them. You are free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may interfere with your use of our website.
• If you have questions or suggestions, contact us.